- Leadership class, a MasterMind based on John Maxwell’s recently released book “Leadershift.”
- Ten weeks discussing how to implement the changes every leader must make to shift our leadership higher.
- Although based on the book, this is not a book study.
- Emphasis will be on implementing the ideas, not studying them.
- The MasterMind format allows us to build on the ideas of others, creating better solutions than any of us can alone.
- This is virtual MasterMind, allowing people to participate by Skype or Conference Call.
- Limited to 12 people
- Start on Wednesday, 2 October, at 6:00 P.M. (MDT) for ten weeks (skipping Thanksgiving Week).
- The MasterMind fee is only $249, but participants will need to buy their own book.
Register and more information at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/leadershift-mastermind-tickets-68301215775
Instructor: Art Bierschbach
- Phone: 317-432-0980
- email: Art@BtenConsulting.com