- Date: 28 Aug 2018
- Location: The Westin Denver Downtown, 1672 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO
Theme: Influence of Digital trends in Quality Assurance
- Software Testing Symposium in Denver, Colorado is a single day, single track event which will be held near you.
- Join us for this event where we celebrate Software Quality Assurance Testing learnings from proven Industry leaders and practitioners.
- The Summit showcases the trends, innovations and challenges associated with
modern and futuristic Software Quality Assurance Testing.
- Look forward to sessions encompassing topics on Functional and Non-functional Quality Assurance techniques.
- The event features an inspiring day of talks by professional speakers focused on Software Testing, Innovation and Influence of Digital trends in Quality Assurance.
- Quality Assurance Leadership, Management and Strategy converge here to bring out Industry best practices and is a key meeting place for Test Professionals and Executives from leading IT organizations.
- Apart from the engaging sessions, do savour an opportunity to network with peers and practitioners over lunch and during networking breaks to exchange ideas and extend your connectivity across organization.
- The content is geared towards C-level IT executives, QA directors, Head of Testing, Test Managers, Senior Engineers and Test Professionals.
- Tim Gorman, Technical Manager, Delphix
- Jeff Tatelman, Senior Director, Orasi
- Melissa Tondi, SDLC Quality Engineering, Disrupt Testing
- Sue UyetaKE, Senior QA Analyst, Solutions by Sue
- Eajaz Ali M, Senior Software QE, Pearson
- Ram Shanmugam, Co-Founder and CEO AutonomIQ Inc
- Arnold Miller, Senior Software QA-Tester, Swisslog HealthCare
- Dinesh Velhal, Principal Consultant, Tech Mahindra
- Includes: Full access to Summit, Networking Breaks, Refreshments and Lunch, Access to recorded materials
- Early Deadline: 25 Jul 2018
- Individual: $250
- Group of 2: $450
- Group of 4: $860
- Group of 6: $1230