Sponsor: ASQ Blue Ridge Section
Event: Virtual Conference
Date: Thur, April 19, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM to Noon EDT
Theme: Aspire to Inspire, Influence, and Engage Others by Improving Your Personal Skills Toolbox
- Soft skills are increasingly becoming the hard skills of today’s professional workforce.
- It’s just not enough to be highly trained in technical skills, without developing the softer, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills that help people to communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- These people skills are more critical than ever as organizations struggle to find meaningful ways to remain competitive and increase productivity.
- Teamwork, leadership, and communication are underpinned by soft skills
- Since each is an essential element for organizational and
personal success, developing these skills is very important and does matter a lot!
- Early rates expire on March 31, 2018
- ASQ members: $19
- Non-members: $29
- After March 31, 2018
- ASQ members: $24
- Non-members: $34
- Earn 0.35 RU’s for registering and attending
- Speakers and Sponsors