Company: Roccor, LLC
Location: 2602 Clover Basin Drive, Suite D, Longmont, CO
Position: QA Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Roccor is a fast-growing, vibrant, high technology aerospace supplier in the aerospace, thermal management, and combat care industries.
Roccor’s novel designs address cost and performance limitations to revolutionize spaceflight and military operations.
Roccor has contracts with NASA, the U.S. military, and commercial space companies all around the world and have already delivered five spaceflight deployable systems for use on U.S. government orbital programs.
By the summer of 2018, Roccor will have flown 25 spaceflight deployable systems on a cubesat and ESPA class satellites.
QA Specialist Specifics
Support Roccor’s cutting-edge, high technology programs across all departments.
Perform a blend of technical and administrative tasks, including document management, process improvement, maintaining material traceability, and inspection of incoming, in process, and completed materials and assemblies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Examining material or product and comparing with drawings and/or compliance documents
- Reviewing and approving documents and drawings
- Serving as a point-of-contact for nonconforming materials and products
- Quarantining defective parts and assisting with disposition
- Assisting others with completing corrective actions
- Managing inventory of aerospace parts and materials
- Retaining Quality Assurance records
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in Aerospace or Bio Med fields
- A strong backbone under your superhero cape
- Great organizational skills
- Self-starter who anticipates problems, spots opportunities, assumes responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office
Roccor culture encourages our team to come up with innovative solutions to problems.
Roccor people are highly collaborative and focused on building a world-class team.
Roccor’s core values are:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
More Information and to Apply visit QA Specialist job web page