Workshop: Lean and Agile Project Management (LAPM) with BPM
Company: SSB Global
Dates & Time: Jan 22-23, 2018 from 8:30 to 3:30 US-MT
Place: Boulder Inn, 707 28th Street, Boulder, CO
- For project managers who are interested in applying Lean, Agile, and Six Sigma to making their projects better, faster or more cost effective.
- Concepts may be applied immediately after the workshop.
- SSB Global include templates, forms, and literature that may be used to initiate, execute or complete a project.
- Phase I Workshop 2-Day classroom training. This training is conducted on-line LIVE or in person. (A 16 PDU value – not necessary to be certified to take the course)
- Phase II Workshop (optional) is the customized independent study program and on-line assessment designed to reinforce Phase One learning principles.
- Phase III Workshop (optional) is the practical application phase where students completes one project using the SSD Global LAPM model.