Date: May 21 – 22, 2018
Place: Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, 650 15th Street, Denver, CO
Theme: Move Mountains with Agile
- Agile enables monumental achievement by quickly delivering quality results in a way that is both meaningful and sustainable.
- Each trek is unique, but agile tools and best practices can be applied by anyone.
- Mile High Agile conference sessions will provide actionable guidance that you can immediately use to mount your expedition of change.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
- We invite proposals for talks and workshops on the full gamut of agile experience from basic skills of boot camp to trailblazing new frontiers.
- Please submit via our online form. (Coming Soon)
- Meet existing and potential new customers, test the market, and get the value you want without a lot of hassle or expense.
- Support the Denver agile community and be visible.
- Open space is your space to learn what you came to learn.
- Create conversations. Meet new people.
Signup today and be the first to get notified on Mile High Agile updates.
On bottom of Conference Web page https://www.milehighagile.org/
— Co-chairs: Lynn Winterboer and Erika Lenz