- Title: Quality Assurance Inspector
- Location: 1100 West 120th Avenue, Suite 100, Westminster, CO
- Category: QA/Quality Control
- Type: Full Time
- Tenere Inc. is a Custom Integrator providing metal fabrication, plastic molding, assembly & engineering services to the High Tech Industry.
- Inspect and record results on vendor, customer or sub-contractor supplied product, in-process parts and final product using appropriate measuring equipment, cosmetic specifications and documentation and forms.
- Decisions include the choice of inspection tools, inspection methods, interpretation of specifications, additional frequency of inspection beyond MIP, PIP, FIP requirements and initial acceptance or rejection.
- Perform part and material inspections, analysis and documentation which meets the requirements of internal and external customers and complies with accepted practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience as Quality Inspector
For information and to apply see Tenere’s Quality Assurance Inspector job web page