Company: Cuattro, LLC
Location: 3760 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Loveland CO
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Department: Quality Assurance
Supervisor: Director of Quality Assurance
- Test Engineer to assist in testing Windows WPF applications.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Development team members in the testing of Cuattro/Heska software applications, with a focus on the development of automated tests to improve test coverage and system reliability.
- Responsible for the execution of software testing prior to release.
- Lead the effort to automate testing in the following areas
- Create and implement functional tests for back-end services
- Unit tests
- User Interface Testing
- Other application test areas as needed
- Two-year technical degree with focus on Software or Test
- Experience writing Unit Tests and using Mock Objects
- Experienced in C#. Must be willing to follow best practices and coding standards.
- Technical Writing experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
- Fundamentals of Software Testing (FOST)
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL) or ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer
- Familiarity with acceptance test frameworks such as FitNesse and SpecFlow
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to maintain focus on the task at hand.
- Work with team leads to ensure objectives are accomplished
- Good communication over email and instant messaging (skype)
Training expected upon hire
- Cuattro Quality System documentation (Quality manual, Design controls, etc.)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (US FDA Quality System Regulations)
- HIPAA Training
For more information and to apply contact
Note: Please include job position in all contacts
Matthew Taylor, Director, Quality Assurance / Regulatory
Cuattro, LLC, 3760 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Loveland, CO 80538