Company: Cavendish Scott Inc.
Location: 984 S Vine St., Denver, CO
Summary : Entry Level ISO Auditor
- Cavendish Scott is looking for additional resources in the form of an entry level ISO auditor.
- We see this as an entry position, with plenty of support provided and firstly focusing on auditing and then developing into training and consulting if desired and as opportunities arise and competency is established.
- Ideally you will have some experience of ISO 9001 (maybe similar standards such as FDA).
- You may have been involved in the implementation of ISO 9001 (or similar) or been responsible for its upkeep and maintenance.
- You may have conducted internal audits and been responsible for interfacing with the certification body.
- Perhaps you have even performed audits for a certification body.
- Ideally, you would have had some managerial experience (oversight of the QMS may be enough but other formal experience might be equally useful).
- You should be familiar with most/all typical organization processes and be comfortable talking with management about ISO and relevant topics.
- You must be confident and comfortable presenting in order to be able to fill the role of auditor.
- You will be an effective writer possibly having written procedures, instructions and management reports.
- Personality is critical to us.
- You will be easy going, dynamic, self-motivated, self-starter, hard working, and capable of standing alone.
- You also cannot be afraid of new standards, situations or challenges.
- You will be given support but you have to be able to act professionally and come up with solutions on your own.
- We need someone who is available to travel.
- Even likes travel.
- The job minimally would require 14-16 trips a year of 2-3 days on average.
- But plan on being able to cope with an average of two trips a month of 3+ days (this is not what we currently do but you never know).
- We will provide training and support to develop the right candidate to a fully qualified ISO professional (it’s not just 9001 but AS9100, 13485, R2, 27001, 45001, 18001, 17025 to mention but a few).
- We are not particularly looking for a contractor or part time person to fill this position – but try us.
- The job is great! You will learn all about/get exposure to a variety of organizations, management systems, standards and so many other things you get exposed to.
- You get to meet some really cool people and work from home.
- Conversely you are expected to work the hours you need to in order to satisfy your customers (they tend to work normal hours) and then work more to make sure you answer emails, stay responsive and do what needs to be done to be successful.
- This is NOT a 9-5 job and sometimes deadlines will mean
- you have to put extra hours in.
- Historically there has been plenty of free time to develop your skills, help develop training material, work on marketing and presentations, etc.
- You manage yourself and the compensation package is probably more than is generally available.
- Benefits include health, 401k, disability.
- All work expenses are paid. All equipment (phone, computer, etc.) are provided.
- To apply please briefly email us and tell us why you are right for the position.
Some of the technical requirements for the job are important but personality and overall ability are probably better things to convince us of.
- Let’s keep it to 10 email lines (about 300 words).
- No resumes, no application forms. We’ll see where it goes from there.
- email: Info@cavendishscott.com
For more information and to apply see Cavendish Scott, Inc job page