Company: Denver Health
- Title: Lean Facilitator
- Facility: 601 Broadway, Denver CO
- Area of Interest: LEAN/Process Improvement
- Shift Type: Day
- Requisition ID: 44362
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Range: $66,146.383 to $99,219.57
- Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Under general supervision, functions as a facilitator for organizational Lean and Getting it Right redesign implementation.
- Primary function is facilitation of organizational or cross-departmental Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs) as directed by Senior Lean Specialist, through the Lean implementation infrastructure.
- Coordinates planning, RIE, and follow-up activities for assigned redesign implementation.
- Trains, coaches and facilitates improvement efforts of redesign teams using the principles of Lean, line management and staff throughout the organization.
- Works in partnership with assigned Value Streams, Executive Sponsors, business units, project engineers, and RIE teams to develop Lean strategies and ensure adherence to Denver Health Lean Systems Improvement Department standard work and principles of Lean thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business, Industrial Engineering or other related field.
- Combination of experience, education and training will be considered.
- Typically, two years experience driving Lean initiatives with proven results.
- Healthcare management with team leadership experience, preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Toyota Lean Production System tools and implementation is preferred.
- Able to drive change up and down the organization and through cross functional teams.
- Able to document and measure results.
- Able to influence and motivate others.
- Able to use Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to be an effective team builder and problem solving abilities.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, interpersonal, team building, project management, written/verbal communication, conflict resolution skills, basic statistical analysis and data management skills.
- Certificate/License/Registration: None
For more information and to apply visit Denver Health job id 44362 web page